Join the Caterpillar team at Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers conference on November 7-11. We’ll be looking to connect with students of various backgrounds to share the opportunities across several business units at a Fortune 100 company.
Some of the types of roles we will looking to fill are for:
– Corporate Intern: Engineering – Product Development – Summer 2019
– Corporate Intern: Analytics – Summer 2019
– Corporate Intern: Marketing Summer 2019
– Corporate Intern: Procurement – Summer 2019
– Engineering Rotational Development Program – Product Development – Simulation Track
– Leadership and Technical Development Program – Operations Leadership / Supply Chain Professional / Procurement
Solar Turbine Intern Openings:
Gas Compressors: Mechanical Design
TMO Manufacturing Engineer
TMO Manufacturing Engineer (Superior Gear)
Overhaul Mechanical Engineer
Gas Compressor Aerodynamic Engineer
Our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. We have different backgrounds and varied experiences. But wherever we work, whatever we do, we share a single set of values that unite our company. We live and work by these values – integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment – which means we treat each other with respect and value each individual’s contribution.
At Caterpillar, we recognize the need to celebrate diversity and the true uniqueness of each individual member, while ensuring the inclusion of the individual’s ideas and contributions.
Come swing by our booth to learn more!